HOW TO MEASURE A HOODIE:
1) Lay down the hoodie on a flat surface
2) Measure the dimensions as described below
3) Compare with our size chart
4) Choose the size
5) Please note: due to manual measurement, there is always 1-3cm tolerance in each size.
Measured from armpit to armpit. This is taken by laying the hoodie flat, face up and measuring the cloth from its widest point from under the armpit to the other armpit.
Measured at the center back. This is taken by laying the hoodie flat, face down and measuring the cloth from the top of the back collar of the neck to the bottom of the hem.
Measure from the top of the shoulder to just past your wrist bone to where you would like your hoodie cuff to sit. Always slightly bend the elbow when measuring to allow for extra ease.
|Size||Width (cm)||Length (cm)||Sleeve (cm)|
- Features a design related to “Bismarck” single
- Ribbed cuffs and hem
- Kangaroo pocket
- Drawstring hood
- 80% cotton & 20% polyester
- Print front & back
- Machine wash; Low temperature
- Do not iron printed area
- EU size
- To find the perfect size, just click on the Size Guide before ordering