Sabaton Unisex T-shirts
HOW TO MEASURE A T-SHIRT:
1) Lay down the T-shirt on a flat surface
2) Measure the dimensions as described below
3) Compare with our size chart
4) Choose the size
5) Please note: due to manual measurement, there is always 1-3cm tolerance in each size.
Measured from armpit to armpit. This is taken by laying the T-shirt flat, face up and measuring the cloth from its widest point from under the armpit to the other armpit.
Measured from the back to the bottom. This is taken by laying the T-shirt flat, face down and measuring the cloth from the top of the back of the neck to the bottom of the hem.
|Size||Width (cm)||Length (cm)|
Created especially for Sabaton’s recent Dark Night Carnival shows in Japan, this black unisex shirt features front and back artwork for the song Shiroyama, from album The Last Stand. On the front, Joakim Brodén appears as a noble samurai from the song, while the reverse features the song’s title atop the Japanese flag.
- Features killer “Shiroyama” artwork
- Short sleeves
- 100% cotton
- Print front & back
- Round neck
- Machine wash; Low temperature
- Do not iron printed area
- EU size
- To find the perfect size, just click on the Size Guide before ordering