Sabaton Non-zip Hoodies
HOW TO MEASURE A HOODIE:
1) Lay down the hoodie on a flat surface
2) Measure the dimensions as described below
3) Compare with our size chart
4) Choose the size
5) Please note: due to manual measurement, there is always 1-3cm tolerance in each size.
Measured from armpit to armpit. This is taken by laying the hoodie flat, face up and measuring the cloth from its widest point from under the armpit to the other armpit.
Measured at the center back. This is taken by laying the hoodie flat, face down and measuring the cloth from the top of the back collar of the neck to the bottom of the hem.
Measure from the top of the shoulder to just past your wrist bone to where you would like your hoodie cuff to sit. Always slightly bend the elbow when measuring to allow for extra ease.
|Size||Width (cm)||Length (cm)||Sleeve (cm)|
The Lion From The North Hoodie
|Mobile Wallpaper||Desktop Wallpaper|
- Available also in the Swedish version & as a T-shirt
- Design based on graphics from ‘Carolus Rex’ album, featuring the ‘The Lion From The North’ song
- Ribbed cuffs and hem
- Kangaroo pocket
- Drawstring hood
- 80% cotton & 20% polyester
- Print front & back
- Machine Wash; Do not iron printed area
- EU Size
The hoodie comes in Swedish as well. Check here the Lejonet Fran Norden Hoodie.